1. Verify your eligibility. Eligibility is wider than past meets and includes employees, retirees, alumni, contractors working on the TI anywhere in the world - and now employee spouses and adult children. Age groups are wider too - up to 99 years old. Official rules are here: https://corporatetrackandfield.com/virtualrules.php. Detailed rules and Q&A: https://corporatetrackandfield.com/docs/2020CRAVirtualEventQ&A.pdf
2. Make sure you are on the TI Track Team email list.
3. Sign up at athletic.net and join the Texas Instruments Track & Field club by June 30, 2020 (NOW CLOSED) <Sign Up Instructions pdf file>
4. Next sign up for events at athletic.net. Sign up for any you think you might do. (NOW CLOSED) Go to https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/meet/404716/register then add the event to your calendar to register. Select the events you wish to compete in and click Done. Here's a video showing how to sign up for the meet and submit your results.
5. Train. We will be available on Sat mornings at Plano Senior High from 6:30am-8:30am for coaching/timing: Rio <email@example.com> and Paul <firstname.lastname@example.org> Training tips here. Documenting your run is covered in the Q&A.
6. Run individual times between June 15 - July 31. Post them to athletic.net via the athleticAPP.
7. At the end of July, the team captains will group the times into virtual relay teams (here are the relay events) and submit the data.