1. Verify your eligibility. Eligibility is wider than past meets and includes employees, retirees, alumni, contractors working on the TI sites - and now employee spouses, siblings, and adult children. Age groups are wider too - up to 99 years old. Official rules are here: https://corporatetrackandfield.com/virtualrules.php
2. Make sure you are on the TI Track Team email list.
3. Sign up at athletic.net and join the Texas Instruments Track & Field club <Sign Up Instructions pdf file>
* If you aren't already on the team roster I'll add you for internal tracking (or you can add yourself).
5. Run individual times between June 15 - July 31. Post them to athletic.net via the athleticAPP. Rio or Paul can be available to time you.
6. At the end of July, the team captains will group the times into virtual relay teams (here are the relay events) and submit the data.